Terms and Conditions:
Private Session Guidelines and Agreement:
The structure of the private session healing journey starts with commitment to 10 sessions. The process involves bringing awareness to subconscious patterns of behavior and beliefs, learning self-care compassionate, and integration of whole parts in order to live your best life.
In order to create sustained change, you are invited to commit to the three golden keys needed to achieve this goal: 1) Courage – to face the truth, 2) Commitment to the process by following through 3) Integrity – honouring your new way of Being.
In the Spirit of achieving your intentions for your journey, gifting yourself the full benefits of this transformational experience, you are invited to step into these following agreements with yourself:
- Permission to be brutally honest. It takes courage to allow yourself to be completely vulnerable. We can only change that which we can acknowledge. This courageous act will ultimately gift you the liberating freedom and the heart-connection your Soul thrives on, and is calling for.
- Create an allocated time for self-reflection and growth-work between sessions. After completion of your journey, continue to dedicate this time to sacred practice. This will ensure integrated knowledge and leave space for expanding into deeper awareness.
- Start a journal and allow yourself to be as creative and expressive as possible.
This journey is about uncovering YOUR truth. I will be sharing my truth, and transformational techniques which has worked both for myself, for my clients & students. My intention is to facilitate this inner journey of uncovering your unique gold, in an emotionally safe and confidential environment. I may, at times, strategically interrupt a story in order to get to the core issue, ensuring we stay on track, supporting you to align fully with your intentions to live your greatest fulfillment.
Terms and Conditions of Private Sessions.
By entering into any session, you the client agree to the following:
- Be on time. Due to a full schedule, sessions must start and end on time.
- Be fully present. Commit to time-out for the session with no interruptions. Please turn off cell phones/mute phones, and anything unrelated to our session or Skype call.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies. If a session needs to be rescheduled, please do so before 48 Hours of the scheduled appointment. You can reach me at sessions(at)eleftheria(dot)co(dot)za
- Cancellations with less than 48-hours’ notice will be charged the full rate of the session.
- Payments are made before the session to secure your booking.
- Once packages are paid for there is no refund. (Unless specifically stated otherwise as a special offer or promotion). All packages expire within 6 months, unless stated otherwise, from the official start date of the first session together.
- Anything illegal or deemed to be of danger to yourself or others is not covered under confidentiality.
- Referral: If the core issues are beyond the scope of my expertise, I will let you know and refer you to a highly recommended relevant therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist.
Private Skype Sessions:
Please note: These sessions are dependent on technology, which is out of my control, and does sometimes fail. If technology has failed on a scheduled skype session, then we will reschedule the allocated time-slot.
Right of Service:
I, Eleftheria Kakambouras RESERVE THE RIGHT to cancel sessions and stop working with any client or student at any time without any explanation. If I decide that you, the client or student, is not a good match for my sessions, facilitation method, services or products, I reserve the right to end our professional relationship with notice, without unnnecssary explanation. Further, I reserve the right to NOT take you on as a client or student.
Please note that merely having the session with Eleftheria Kakambouras implicitly implies that you—the client or student agree and understand all the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Online Courses, Programs, Retreats and All Paid and Unpaid Products:
I, Eleftheria Kakambouras reserve the right to NOT sell a product to anybody I choose without any explanation. I, reserve the right to discern that you the client or student is not a resonant fit for any of my courses, retreats, programs, books or anything I create, and therefore reserve the right to not allow you into the program. Application alone does not guarantee you entry to a course, program or retreat.
All products, programs, courses, retreats and anything you purchase from Eleftheria Kakambouras is strictly enforced by copyright laws. When you receive a website link, any and all downloadable material, including audios, videos, pdf. materials and all written materials that come in any other form, are deemed intellectual property of Eleftheria Kakambouras and you may not share, redistribute or use it as your own, unless you have expressed permission from Eleftheria Kakambouras. Sharing any links, codes, program materials, passwords for your registered participation in any program, course, or retreat is not permitted to be shared with anyone else. You are invited to respect the creative energy, time, cost of every program, book, course, and anything that you purchase from Eleftheria Kakambouras, as asked to use it for your personal use only, keeping the sanctity of ethics in place.
There is no refund policy on any product, course, program, retreat or book unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Eleftheria Kakambouras, all her partners, contributors, agents, and anyone associated with Eleftheria Kakambouras is not held liable and is released from any claims, demands, liability, actions and causes of actions if you cannot access a program due to any technical difficulty. Eleftheria Kakambouras is released from all liability if you the purchaser of any product, program, course, retreat, book and anything and everything is unavailable to you from the website link or download link or e-mail sent to you.
Please note: that sometimes technology fails and you may not be able to access online digital products and programs.
Technology is not guaranteed to work 100% of the time. From time to time an email may not get sent. If my website www.eleftheria.co.za might be down and or not working properly and you are not able to access any programs, courses or any content that is hosted on my website. If this happens Eleftheria Kakambouras is not held liable or responsible for any loss of time, money, or inconvenience experience due to the inability to access any program, book, or on-line course.
The moment you make a purchase you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer, and Participant Agreement as written on this website. And these terms and conditions, disclaimer and participant agreement can change at any time. Check back regularly to find out about changes and updates.
Terms and Conditions for Soul-Journey Retreats:
IMPORTANT: Please read the following booking terms and conditions before paying your deposit. Your deposit payment is your agreement to all the conditions stated below:
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- The full payment of the cost of the retreat must be paid at least 1 months (30 Days) before the trip commences – unless arranged otherwise.
- In the event of your cancellation 60 days or more before departure your deposit payment of 50% is forfeited.
- In the event of your cancellation less than 30 days before departure 100% of total cost is forfeited.
- All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
- Eleftheria & El Sojourns reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
- Your own paid up Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide proof of cover for your own medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
- Eleftheria & El Sojourns reserves the right to alter the itinerary, the route, the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be deemed necessary.
- Eleftheria & El Sojourns purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Eleftheria & El Sojourns cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
- While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Eleftheria & El Sojourns does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless Eleftheria & El Sojourns, it’s members, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Updates and changes:
I, Eleftheria Kakambouras, reserve the right, at any time, to add to, update, change, or modify this Policy, Disclaimer, and Participant Agreement, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting it on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy, Disclaimer, and Participant Agreement from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
Please read DISCLAIMER