Eleftheria, a third generation intuitive, has been facilitating personal and spiritual development with groups of women in the form of retreats and workshops for over 10 years. Her work has been well received in both South-Africa and Europe. Every year, she intuitively tunes into where she can serve the anchoring of the Sacred Feminine energy. She is honoured to collaborate with world renowned, resonant facilitators, enriching an integrated, heart expansive and authentic program.
She is passionate about the integration of the masculine and feminine principles, has created the powerful Sacred Feminine Alchemy journey, and works with the Gaea-Sophia Light Grids of the planet.
She believes that we are at the precipice of global alchemy, and that NOW is the time to courageously awaken to the truth of WHO we are, to re-connect with our Divine Nature and that this awakening connection facilitates a state of grace, empowerment and a return to heart centered living.
23- 25 September 2016 – Feminine Wisdom Retreat, Cape Town, South Africa
1- 9 November 2016 – Aphrodite’s Temple, Cyprus
January 2017 – Lioness Wisdom, South-Africa
Terms and Conditions:
IMPORTANT: Please read the following booking terms and conditions before paying your deposit.
Your deposit payment is your agreement to all the conditions stated below:
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation.
2. The full payment of the cost of the retreat must be paid at least 1 months (30 Days) before the trip commences – unless arranged otherwise.
3. In the event of your cancellation 60 days or more before departure your deposit payment of 50% is forfeited.
4. In the event of your cancellation less than 30 days before departure 100% of total cost is forfeited.
5. All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
6. Eleftheria & El SoJourns reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
7. Your own paid up Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide proof of cover for your own medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
8. Eleftheria & El SoJourns reserves the right to alter the itinerary, the route, the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be deemed necessary.
9. Eleftheria & El SoJourns purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Eleftheria & El SoJourns cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
10. While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Eleftheria & El SoJourns does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless Eleftheria & El SoJourns it’s members, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
11. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.