Dear Purpose-driven Leader,
Thank you for registering for the Root To Rise© Leadership Seminar. We are excited about sharing this thought-provoking training with you.
Now more than ever in our world, your unique gifts and its expression through leadership are needed!
This ticket is a two day pass, and gives you access to Friday 28 September, and Saturday 29 September 2018.
Registration will start at Friday 16h00, and the seminar will start promptly at 16h30, ending at 20h00.
Saturday morning, check in starts at 08h30, and the seminar will continue at 09h00, ending at 19h30. Please stay afterwards and share a celebratory glass of wine or MCC with us.
$ 242,00 per person | € 197,00 per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Two Day Pass:
- Coffee/ Tea breaks
- Full seminar on the Root To Rise Leadership development model
- Light lunch
- Guest Speaker inspiration
- Tips and tools take-away’s
- Networking with purpose-driven leaders
- Gift Bag
SEMINAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions issued by Eleftheria Kakambouras and Root To Rise© Seminars (contractor) are valid for services relating to seminars, agreed to between contractor and the seminar participant (client).
IMPORTANT: Please read the following booking terms and conditions before purchasing your seminar ticket. Your payment is your agreement to all the conditions stated below:
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1.Postponement of seminar by contractor.
Wherever possible Eleftheria Kakambouras will never postpone a seminar, however, sometimes the unforeseeable can arise. If for any reason we deem it necessary to change the dates, venue, content, title, or hours we will notify you in writing by e-mail as soon as possible after the change has occurred. Any monies paid will be fully transferrable to another date and no change penalty will be incurred.
We advise that if you are making any travels plans to get to the event that you strongly consider travel arrangements as a result of an event date change.
2. Cancellation of seminar by contractor.
We reserve the right to cancel the seminar in the event if the minimum number of 20 participants do not register. If this should occur, you will be fully refunded.
3. Service Provision and Copyright.
You, the client recognises our exclusive copyright to the works we have created. This also applies to the audio and image recordings relating to the seminar. Any reproduction, use, and / or distribution of said works by the client requires our written permission. All materials are subject to applicable copyright laws and are as such no section or part may not allowed to be copied or reproduced in any way with the express written permission from the contractor.
You further understand that you may be videoed and/or a digital recorded (audio) and your image may be photographed, and/or digitally recorded but may be used by the contractor for in-house training purposes, or marketing purposes solely at the discretion of the contractor. You agree not to ask for or expect any compensation from audio, photographs or video if you agree for them to be used for marketing purposes.
4. Payment Terms.
The seminar ticket fee is payable before the seminar commences, whilst registration is still open.
5. Cancellation of event registration by Client.
All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance. Cancellations requested by the client will result in the following payable fees, indicated as a percentage of the total seminar fee:
- Up to 42 days before the start of the event 40% of the seminar fee is forfeited;
- Between 41 and 28 days before the start of the event 60% of the seminar fee is forfeited;
- Between 27 and 14 days before the start of the event 80% of the seminar fee is forfeited;
- 13 days or less before the start of the event 100% of the seminar fee is forfeited.
5.1. Transfer of registration to another party.
Should the client be unable to participate in the seminar, she or he has the right to designate a replacement and must do so in writing. The replacement must confirm in writing that he or she has refunded the client for the full seminar fee. There are no extra costs for the designation of a replacement.
6. The contractor reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
7. The contractor, Eleftheria Kakambouras, purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. The contractor cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
8. While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Eleftheria Kakambouras and Root To Rise© Seminars does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless the contractor, it’s members, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
9.These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of Slovenia.